Search Blog

A message for 2020 Diwali



 Good evening to all the readers of my library. Today I wrote this article to say sorry in delay for not writing an article for so long time. I didn't upload any article for so long time because there are some reason and the major reason is these festival. So I am busy in the festival work and celebration. And I hope that you all are also celebration the festival with a lot of joy, happiness and with a position energy. But please enjoy these festival with precaution as our respective PM Narendra modi sir said that keep social distancing in celebrating the festival with people. And wear a mask to protect yourself, your family and for stopping the spread of coronavirus. And take special car of your elders and youngers in everyday life to protect them and please motivate the corona warriors who are sacrifice their lives to protect us in the spread of coronavirus. And at the end my library you all a very happy Diwali in advance.

Keep social distancing, wear mask and stay safe.

Previous
Next Post »

please don't comment any abusing words and spam link in comment section. ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon