Search Blog

Small happiness


A small step towards Happiness.

Small happiness

  Life is full of experiences and in every experience there is some special learning somewhere. We should always learn from experiences whether it is our own experiences or others. Today I share with you one of my small experiences which is often one for me.  It makes me happy to be a woman of my identity, she is very gentle and pleasing woman , her personality is very simple and full of simplicity and her husband is also a very good person and my very good friend too, but for the past few years, her family is not going well.  Her financial condition has not been right for a long time. Mrs. Rani did not tell me anything because she does not share her sorrow with anyone, but It seemed to me, their situation is not right so usually one day I advised her to join school, Mrs. Rani thought that she has great dignity of her husband to help her husband financially.  For this, he thought of applying for the post of teacher in the school so that his financial condition could improve Mr. Rakesh also had no idea that Mrs. Rani was selected for the post of teacher in a private school, she like to teaching from the beginning.  It feels good that Mrs. Rani manages all the household work and the children as well as the school, yet whenever she feels tired she goes to rest and spend her time in the garden even after doing so much work.  Never lets others feel like she is tired or she has some work. Whenever anyone asks them for help, she is always ready. She gives importance to others first this is her nature.  The reason why joining school proved to be a very good decision for her is because of school  Children were also found for the resolution and her salary started to increase gradually, along with this, she started helping her husband financially as well with the improvement of her financial condition in a few years.  Everyone felt familiar with her personality in school and many people took inspiration from her. All the teachers were discussing her nature and praising her too. I met Mrs Rani a few days ago. She was very happy I asked her and ma'am how are you  What is going on, she thanked me very much and said that if you do not inspire me, I probably will not join the school. I told him no, ma'am, it is the result of your hard work, if you do not achieve so much education, then you join the school  How could I have done so many things with her? She told me that slowly her husband's work is going well, he is happy. I am also very happy to meet her. In fact, whenever I meet such influential people, my heart is full of happiness. We get filled up with heart and feel relaxed like this, we experience such small experiences.  They provide happiness in life.There is no greater happiness than helping others ! Thank you.


                                                                             ...(shivam prajapati)
                                                                           ...(mylibrarys01.blogspot.com)


subscribe our YouTube channel.


 

Previous
Next Post »

please don't comment any abusing words and spam link in comment section. ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon